am i a soldier of the cross,
a follow’r of the lamb?
and shall i fear to own his cause,
or blush to speak his name?
must i be carried to the skies
on flow’ry beds of ease,
while others fought to win the prize,
and sailed through bl–dy seas?
are there no foes for me to face?
must i not stem the flood?
is this vile world a friend to grace,
to help me on to god?
sure i must fight if i would reign;
increase my courage, lord;
i’ll bear the toil, endure the pain,
supported by thy word.
thy saints in all this glorious war
shall conquer, though they die;
they see the triumph from afar,
by faith’s discerning eye.
when that ill-strious day shall rise,
and all thy armies shine
in robes of vict’ry through the skies,
the glory shall be thine.
- fiery furnaces – worry worry tekst piosenki
- the insyderz – lord, i lift your name on high tekst piosenki
- hoodoo gurus – arthur tekst piosenki
- vacca – fine di un sogno tekst piosenki
- the diplomats – aayoo-iight tekst piosenki